- Stay up to date with information from the National JCC Association
- Stay up to date with information from the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York
- Sign up to receive daily messages from JCC Association’s senior vice president and director of Israel Engagement Leah Garber though her blog “View from Jerusalem”
- Sign up to receive weekly Shabbat Shalom messages from JCC Association president/CEO Doron Krako
- Tell your State Representative and Senator to support Israel. Talk to your friends about the situation in Israel.
- 10 Ways to Have Conscientious Conversation on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Wear #BlueRibbonsforIsrael. The blue ribbon symbolizes support and solidarity for the safe return of the hostages taken by Hamas terrorists in Israel. It symbolizes solidarity with the hostages, their families, and all who care about their safety. Available at the Albany JCC's Membership Desk
Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York- Israel Fund Israel needs the support of our local community. The national goal is set at $500 million and Northeastern New York's set goal for the Israel Emergency line is $2.1M. Every single dollar counts. Please give generously.
- Swords of Iron Fund is supporting humanitarian aid in Israel, providing shelters and increasing security for vulnerable populations, as well as offering trauma support for those affected.
- United Hatzalah uses a network of more than 6,500 volunteer medics and motorcycle ambulances to help save thousands of lives each year across Israel by providing rapid medical treatment as a first response.
- Magen David Adom (Israel Red Cross) provides paramedics, EMTs, first responders and first-aid providers on the ground in Israel.
- Fund for Victims of Terror is a first responder when terror strikes, providing immediate assistance to terror victims, arriving with checks within 24-48 hours of an attack, and following up with long-term rehabilitative support
- IsrAID Emergency Fund partner with local organizations and civil society initiatives working in Israel’s south and with evacuees to support their efforts.